I love branding with simple beauty, like the black and white palette of Five & Dime.
Bravo Company was able to integrate the brand into almost everything conceivable for an eatery (hello, the pencil and eraser), and maintain a cool aesthetic that isn’t over complicated. At all.
- fillingmyemptydays reblogged this from formalsalutations
- formalsalutations reblogged this from perfektiondesign
- jessicatoyota likes this
- alwaysinstudio reblogged this from perfektiondesign
- bomalabs likes this
- dannyrowe likes this
- briilikewii likes this
- danielhughes21 reblogged this from perfektiondesign
- danielhughes21 likes this
- plasticfangs likes this
- perfektiondesign posted this